Jump to navigation Jump to search
AlexAngband is an unmaintained Angband variant, and is one of the few variants of the 3.0 series which makes use of Lua.
Its main features include:
- All home items, and artifact, unique, object, and monster information is stored in a savefile-independent way, allowing different characters share the same information.
- An Adventurer's Guild, where items can be sold and bought by other characters
- "Storm levels", which are levels engulfed in elemental storms and contain powerful artifacts
- The addition of a belt slot, from which you can use an item in half a turn; also, other "realism" changes making it take longer to use an item from the pack than one worn or wielded
- Different modes of two-handed fighting